Wondering the easiest way to send a shipping label?
Our Virtual Mailroom is here to help. Please contact us to gain access to our direct USPS label platform, including information about the number of labels you send per month.
You can use Mailform when sending a single label via USPS First Class mail or USPS Certified Mail to your customers. There's no longer any need to get out of your seat with your digitally created label - Use our Single Letter or Bulk Mail tool send throughout the USA right after you've created your labels.
Create your labels using USPS click and ship or Stamps.com to print your labels to PDF.
Once you've uploaded your label(s), hit ‘NEXT’
Tell us who to the label is for (the recipient)
Enter a return address (this is is going to be you generally)
Remember to Choose single sided print to make sure each label is on its own sheet, and add USPS Certified Mail (if you need a tracking link).
Pay however you want - using a credit card or using your PayPal account or buy Mailform Credit for a bulk discount. Once you've paid, we will
- print an envelope with your recipient address and return address
- ensure there is sufficient postage to mail the letter
- hand the letter off to the USPS and
- send you a delivery confirmation via email, when the letter arrives at its destination.
You can use our BulkMail tool to upload multiple shipping labels to multiple recipients witha simple .csv file
Here’s our "how to send a letter" video, in case you need more visual instructions. You can do it with Mailform online, quickly and easily:
What is Mailform?
Mailform.io is the easiest way to send a letter, document, form or PDF via USPS Mail. The Mailform app exists in the cloud, which means you can access it from any browser, on your desktop or on your mobile device. You do not need to sign up for an account or subscription or anything like that. Just upload a document, enter the addresses, pay and send. We make it really convenient to send physical mail, from the comfort of your home or office. Mailform already has a lot of incredibly useful features for consumers and small businesses that make it a convenient way to send a letter online:
- Multiple Printing Options: With Mailform, you can print in color, black and white, or single or double sided. This gives you the flexibility you need, no matter what you're looking for.
- Tracking Numbers: Get USPS Tracking numbers for USPS Certified Mail, USPS Priority Mail and USPS Priority Mail Express, and get FedEx Tracking numbers for FedEx Standard Overnight
- Bulk Discounts: As your volume gets bigger, your price per piece automatically gets discounted.
- Bulk Business Mail: Easily send mail to multiple recipients. Perfect for sending demolition notices, abutter's notices, settlement notices, past due invoices, medical recall letters, and more.
- Multiple Integrations - Quickbooks, Harvest, Xero, Google Doc, Box, Freshbooks, FreeAgent - this is perfect for sending invoices. Mailform automatically imports your invoices or documents from the service of your choice, and makes it super easy to print and mail the relevant ones. Thousands of invoices have been sent using our integrations, and businesses on average recover 52% of the invoices they mail out.
- Mailform Android App: Mobile app for frequent users, available on the Google Play store.
- Multiple Speed Options: USPS Priority Mail Express, USPS Priority Mail, and USPS First Class Mail and USPS Certified Mail. You can tailor your orders to match your cost and speed options. Priority Mail Express is the fastest service we offer, followed by USPS Priority Mail, followed by Certified/First Class mail. To learn more about how our USPS Priority Mail services work, head over to: https://www.mailform.io/lp/usps-priority-mail
- Mailform for Teams: Easily get your entire team onto Mailform, under centralized and invoiced billing. Perfect for insurance companies, engineering firms, and other teams who need to send mail together.
If you're looking to send fast mail overnight, Mailform supports the USPS Overnight Service (via USPS Priority Mail Express). In addition, you can send via USPS Priority Mail for expedited, but less expensive service.
Wondering how to send a letter online via FedEx?