Wondering how to send a Certified Letter?
Mailform is the easiest way to send a Certified letter, whether online or offline. Mailform allows you skip the hassle of going to the post office to send your Certified Letter. Here's how it works:
Write the letter or document you'd like to send! (if you're not sure how, check out How to Write a Letter on Wikihow)
Head to Mailform and upload the letter you want to send via USPS Certified Mail
Once you've uploaded your Certified Document or letter(s), hit ‘NEXT’
Enter the recipient name and address
Enter your return address (this is where the letter should go if it's returned)
Choose your mail options. Be sure to select USPS Certified Mail
Pay and Send - we accept credit, debit or Paypalt. Once you've paid, we will print an envelope with your recipient address and return address, ensure there is sufficient postage to mail the letter, hand the letter off to the USPS, and send you a delivery confirmation via email, when the letter arrives at its destination.
Here’s our "how to send a letter" video, in case you need more visual instructions. You can do it with Mailform online, quickly and easily:
What is Mailform?
Mailform.io is the easiest way to send a Certified letter, document, form or PDF via USPS Certified Mail. We're a cloud app, accessible from any browser and we have an app for Android Devices. Mailform does not require any signup, account, or subscription. Here are the options we provide
- Multiple Printing Options: With Mailform, you can print in color, black and white, or single or double sided. This gives you the flexibility you need, no matter what you're looking for.
- Tracking Numbers: All Certified Mail orders get Get USPS Tracking numbers for
- Bulk Discounts: Get cheaper certified mail pricing as your volume increases
- Bulk Business Mail: Perfect for professional mail sending
- Mailform for Teams: Easily get your entire team onto Mailform, under centralized and invoiced billing. Perfect for insurance companies, engineering firms, and other teams who need to send mail together.
And check out our review on Lifehacker! https://lifehacker.com/mailform-will-print-and-mail-your-documents-for-three-b-1824268286. If you're looking to send fast mail overnight, Mailform supports the USPS Overnight Service (via USPS Priority Mail Express). In addition, you can send via USPS Priority Mail for expedited, but less expensive service.
If you're interested in a greater amount of speed and bulk options our sister service SendOvernightMail enables you to print and Mail via Fedex (orders are shipped via Fedex Kinkos): using Fedex Overnight, Fedex 2 Day, Fedex Express Saver, Fedex Ground, and Fedex Ground Home Delivery. All Fedex and USPS Priority options come with delivery confirmation via email, and you'll get a tracking number that you can independently use to verify that your documents were delivered. And email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns.