Wondering how to send a Certified Letter?
Mailform is the easiest way to send a Certified letter, whether online or offline. Mailform allows you skip the hassle of going to the post office to send your Certified Letter. Here's how it works:
Write the letter or document you'd like to send! (if you're not sure how, check out How to Write a Letter on Wikihow)
Head to Mailform and upload the letter you want to send via USPS Certified Mail
Once you've uploaded your Certified Document or letter(s), hit ‘NEXT’
Enter the recipient name and address
Enter your return address (this is where the letter should go if it's returned)
Choose your mail options. Be sure to select USPS Certified Mail
Pay and Send - we accept credit, debit or Paypalt. Once you've paid, we will print an envelope with your recipient address and return address, ensure there is sufficient postage to mail the letter, hand the letter off to the USPS, and send you a delivery confirmation via email, when the letter arrives at its destination.
Here’s our "how to send a letter" video, in case you need more visual instructions. You can do it with Mailform online, quickly and easily:
What is Mailform?
Mailform.io is the easiest way to send a Certified letter, document, form or PDF via USPS Certified Mail. We're a cloud app, accessible from any browser and we have an app for Android Devices. Mailform does not require any signup, account, or subscription. Here are the options we provide
- Multiple Printing Options: With Mailform, you can print in color, black and white, or single or double sided. This gives you the flexibility you need, no matter what you're looking for.
- Tracking Numbers: All Certified Mail orders get Get USPS Tracking numbers for
- Bulk Discounts: Get cheaper certified mail pricing as your volume increases
- Bulk Business Mail: Perfect for professional mail sending
- Mailform for Teams: Easily get your entire team onto Mailform, under centralized and invoiced billing. Perfect for insurance companies, engineering firms, and other teams who need to send mail together.
How do I send a Certified Letter?
There's no one way to send a letter - there are many ways to send a letter, and how you do it depends on what your letter is about, who the recipient is, your time constraints, your cost constraints, and more. We've compiled a handy list of options for you.
- The cheapest way to send a letter is by email (gmail, hotmail and yahoo are free)
- The fastest way to send a letter is by email (gmail, hotmail and yahoo are free, and your recipient will receive the letter instantly)
- The cheapest way to send a letter by snail mail is by heading to the nearest United States Post Office. You wont pay any premium for an online service.
- If you want to send a letter cheaply, but want to skip the line to the post office, you can use a service like Mailform.io
- The fastest way to send a letter by snail mail is via FedEx, using SendOvernightMail.com
- If you want to make sure you get a tracking number, your cheapest option is USPS Certified Mail
- If you want to ensure a human signs for the letter, get a USPS Certified Mail with Return Receipts (this can also be sent via SendOvernightMail)
How to send a Certified letter via snail mail, by going to the post office (the cheapest way)
Step 1: Write the letter and print it out.
Some tools you could use to write the letter using your computer are include Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Sublime Text, TextEdit, Evernote (or any notes app) and more. Once written on your computer, print the letter out on the paper you got. If you're using a pen, you can write on the paper directly.
Step 2: Retrieve a Certified Mail Envelope. These are available at the post office
Step 3: Address the envelope, and fold and stuff the letter in the envelope.
Step 4: Pay for, and mail the envelope
How to send a Certified letter via snail mail, using Mailform (the quickest way)
To send a letter via snail mail using Mailform, which is the quickest way possible, you'll need
The recipient's (the person you're sending the letter to) mailing address
- A browser
- Your return address
- A credit card
Here are the easy steps to send the letter.
Write the letter! (in case you're not sure how to write a letter, check out https://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Letter)
Head to www.mailform.io and upload the letter you want to send, and then hit "Next"
Enter the recipient's address. Make sure this is properly formatted, and hit "Next"
Enter a return address (this is where the letter should go if it's returned)
Choose Certified Mail!
Hit Pay and send!
And check out our review on Lifehacker! https://lifehacker.com/mailform-will-print-and-mail-your-documents-for-three-b-1824268286. If you're looking to send fast mail overnight, Mailform supports the USPS Overnight Service (via USPS Priority Mail Express). In addition, you can send via USPS Priority Mail for expedited, but less expensive service.
If you're interested in a greater amount of speed and bulk options our sister service SendOvernightMail enables you to print and Mail via Fedex (orders are shipped via Fedex Kinkos): using Fedex Overnight, Fedex 2 Day, Fedex Express Saver, Fedex Ground, and Fedex Ground Home Delivery. All Fedex and USPS Priority options come with delivery confirmation via email, and you'll get a tracking number that you can independently use to verify that your documents were delivered. And email email@example.com with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns.