Wondering how to send a letter, document or form via FedEx Standard Overnight?
Mailform is the easiest way to print and mail via FedEx Standard Overnight. When you use Mailform, you'll get an email when
- your document is printed and your tracking number has been issued.
- your document is has been picked up
- your document has been delivered by FedEx
You'll get all these by simply uploading a document and an address and hitting send. No need to get an envelope, head to the nearest Kinko's and so on. Here's how to send FedEx Standard Overnight:
- First, head to https://www.mailform.io, and upload your document. This can be a word, pdf or jpg doc. If you run into issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter the recipient's address. This is where you want the mail to go to. Be sure to enter this clearly, - you can even use Google Maps (maps.google.com) to check and verify the address prior to entering it in.
- Enter your return address.
- Choose your printing options. Mailform has several printing options for FedEx Standard Overnight, including:
- Printing in Color vs. Black and White: By default, we print in black and white. If you'd like your mail to be printed in color, please specify in this section. This is ideal if you're sending presentation materials or anything where color detail is important.
- Double vs. Single Sided: By default, we print everything double sided. This means that if you're sending something that is 100 pages, it comes out to only 50 physical pages of paper, and that's all you pay for.
- Confirm your order details, including your recipient, your return address, your order details (color, sides, speed)
- Hit "Pay and Send". FedEx Standard Overnight orders placed by 430 EST will be routed to an open, convenient FedEx Kinko’s location on the same day, and handed off to FedEx on the same day. Orders placed after 430 EST will be handed off the next day
- Once shipped, we'll email you with a tracking number. You can head over to https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/ to track your package. We'll also email you a delivery notification when your mail has been delivered safely to its destination.
Email us at email@example.com with questions, comments concerns or suggestions! If you're looking for other FedEx options, check out our sister site, SendOvernightMail.
What is FedEx Standard Overnight?
FedEx Standard Overnight is one of the fastest services from Federal Express (FedEx for short) that provides next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. local time to most addresses, and by 4:30 p.m. local time to rural areas. FedEx Standard Overnight functions Monday through Friday. Mailform processes FedEx Standard Overnight electronically via FedEx Kinko's stores. For weekend orders, Mailform queues up your document, for pickup the earliest possible as soon as an eligible FedEx Kinko's is open.
Can my FedEx Standard Overnight mail arrive early?
From time to time a package ships and delivers sooner than promised, but otherwise the SLAs are as stated above
Is there a limit on the number of pages I can mail?
No - there's no limit on the number of pages you can mail with Mailform via FedEx Standard Overnight. Mailform orders that are extremely large will simply get split into multiple packages. If we have any issues with your package, we'll send you a notification at the email provided with your order.
Can I send bulk mail or mass mail via FedEx Standard Overnight?
Yes - you can easily send bulk mail to multiple recipients via FedEx Standard Overnight, using Mailform. In addition to the documents you're sending, you will also need the spreadsheet/csv with the addresses of all the recipients you're sending FedEx to. This is ideal for cases where you need to send time sensitive mail to lots of people, fast.