Security @ Mailform
If you believe you've identified a potential security vulnerability on Mailform or with one of the services we use, please report it to us right away. We will evaluate all legitimate reports as soon as possible and try to fix any problems quickly.
Please send any reports to email@example.com: we will get back to you as soon as possible. We would be grateful if you:
- Notify Mailform and provide all details of the vulnerability before making any information public.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to address the issue before publication.
- Provide all details of the vulnerability to support validation and reproduction of the issue.
- Work with us to avoid data destruction, theft, privacy violations or service interruptions.
While researching, we'd respectfully ask that you don't:
- Perform denial of service attacks
- Spam our service and endpoints
- Perform any social engineering or phishing of our staff or contractors
- Perform any physical attempts
In addition, our security policy considers the following to be out of scope:
- DMARC configuration
- External services used
Mailform would like to thank the following security researchers for working with us to provide secure products and protect our customers' information.
Mohamed Saqib C