Receivables are the lifeblood of any small and growing business: they are how you get paid.
In modern times, many of your customers simply receive and pay invoices online. However, you probably still have a few, really large customers, who expect to get invoices mailed to them, and pay you back by sending a check. Today, dealing with these invoices is less convenient than getting paid electronically, but it doesn't have to be
Mailform makes it easy to send snail mail as easily as email, and works fantastically for invoices. Here are the benefits:
- Works with the top accounting packages, including Quickbooks, Harvest, Freeagent, Freshbooks, and Xero.
- Automatically imports unsent invoices, and associated customer addresses
- Enables you to include a tearaway strip and a self addressed return envelope to make it easy to get paid
- Custom print printing black and white, or in color
- Send your receivables via USPS First Class Mail or USPS Certified Mail.
Never again do you have to keep envelopes on hand, or buy a stamping machine. Mailform makes receivables automation as easy as pie. Email email@example.com for bulk discounts.