Mailform is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to send PDF, Word or Google documents saved to your Drive. Here's how it works:
- Write the letter (or document) that you're planning to send
- Save or upload the document in Google Drive
- Go to the Google Drive app on Mailform.io and click "Get Started" and follow the instructions to add Mailform to your Drive
- Navigate to your document, right click, choose "Open With" and select "Mailform"
- Enter the address where you're sending the letter
- Enter your return address, and then, hit "Next"
- Choose the right class of service , and then hit Send! You'll get a tracking number via email, and an email notification when it's delivered!
Mailform enables users to send snail mail directly from where documents are stored, within your Google Drive. We think that you should be able to focus on content and save time by avoiding printing / folding and travelling to the post office to send your mail.
Please check out help.mailform.io to answer any questions you have about delivery speeds, or go to our pricing page to see how our bulk discounts work.
Dont hesitate to contact us with any questions.