Wondering how to send a Fedex Letter?
Mailform is the fastest way to print and mail via FedEx. Mailform allows you skip the hassle of going to the local FedEx office to send your Overnight Mail. Here's how it works:
Write the letter or document you'd like to send! (if you're not sure how, check out How to Write a Letter on Wikihow)
Head to Mailform and upload the letter you want to send via FedEx Standard Overnight
Once you've uploaded your document or letter(s) from either your desktop or the cloud, hit ‘NEXT’
Enter the recipient name and address
Enter your return address (this is where the letter should go if it's returned)
Choose your mail options. Be sure to select Fedex Standard Overnight
Pay and Send - we accept credit, debit or Paypalt. Once you've paid, we will print an envelope with your recipient address and return address, ensure there is sufficient postage to mail the letter, hand the letter off to FedEx, and send you a delivery confirmation via email, when the letter arrives at its destination.
What is Mailform?
Mailform.io is the easiest way to send a letter, document, form or PDF via Snail Mail. We're a cloud app, accessible from any browser and we have an app for Android Devices. Mailform does not require any signup, account, or subscription. Here are the options we provide
- Multiple Printing Options: With Mailform, you can print in color, black and white, or single or double sided. This gives you the flexibility you need, no matter what you're looking for.
- Tracking Numbers: All Mail orders get Get USPS or FedEx Tracking numbers
- Bulk Discounts: Get cheaper FedEx mail pricing as your volume increases
- Bulk Business Mail: Perfect for professional mail sending
- Mailform for Teams: Easily get your entire team onto Mailform, under centralized and invoiced billing. Perfect for insurance companies, engineering firms, and other teams who need to send mail together.
If you're interested in a greater amount of speed and bulk options our sister service SendOvernightMail enables you to print and Mail via Fedex (orders are shipped via Fedex Kinkos): using Fedex Overnight, Fedex 2 Day, Fedex Express Saver, Fedex Ground, and Fedex Ground Home Delivery. All Fedex and USPS Priority options come with delivery confirmation via email, and you'll get a tracking number that you can independently use to verify that your documents were delivered. And email email@example.com with any questions, comments, suggestions or concerns.