Mailform is the fastest, easiest, and most convenient way to send Certified Mail. Here's how it works:
- Write the letter (or document) that you're planning to send
- Skip the post office, and upload the letter at www.mailform.io
- Enter the address where you're sending the letter
- Enter your return address, and then, hit "Next"
- Choose the Certified Mail option, and then hit Send! You'll get a tracking number via email, and an email notification when it's delivered!
Certified Mail is useful because you get a tracking number, which enables you to know when your mail was delivered. Mailform has always had Certified Mail as a feature; here’s how to use it.
If you’re sending a single item via our QuickSend feature, just select the “Certified Mail” option when you’re at the order confirmation page:
If you’re sending bulk mail (or via QuickBooks) you can select the “Certified Mail” switch to “ON” on an item by item basis (you don’t have to send your entire bulk mail order via Certified Mail.
When it’s all done, we’ll send you a tracking number! Thanks for checking out Mailform - you can try our USPS Certified Mail option here. Email email@example.com with your questions, comments or concerns - we’d love your feedback!