The USPS lets you track Certified Mail using a USPS Tracking Number. Mailform helps you send USPS Certified Mail right from your computer, and provides the USPS Tracking Number to you via email. Here's how:
- Upload the letter or document
- Enter the destination address
- Enter the return address (this is where it should go if it can't be delivered)
- Select "Certified Mail" at checkout
- You'll get the USPS Certified Mail tracking number and link in the mail!
Wanna get started sending Certified Mail in bulk? See below:
With Mailform, you can send USPS Certified Mail right from your computer, so you never have to leave the comfort of your home or office. You also have the benefit of getting the USPS tracking number delivered to you via email, and we tell you when your item was delivered. Tracking numbers are useful for knowing where the item you sent is, at any moment in time, and for knowing when your mail was delivered.
Mailform makes it easier than ever before to send USPS Certified Mail, and get a USPS tracking number. Try us now, at www.mailform.io, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're sending lots of mail and you want a bulk discount!!