In modern times, sending emails are easy. Posting letters still requires you to print, mail, stamp, lick envelopes, and go to the post office or mailbox. In 2015, Mailform made it super easy to post letters online.
Here’s how to post a letter online:
- Head over to www.mailform.io and upload the letter you want to send. PDFs work best.
- Tap "NEXT" to go to choose a recipient
- Enter your recipient's information, including their name and mailing address.
- Enter your name and return address
- Choose from several options we have, including printing in color, printing double sided vs. single sided, a self addressed return envelope, sending via USPS Certified Mail with a tracking link).
Pay with PayPal or with a credit card. It's as easy as ever.