When sending documents, many people and small businesses want a tracking number. Tracking numbers are available from the USPS on select services like Registered Mail and Certified Mail. They are also available via Fedex, and UPS, on all their services. At Mailform, we make it easy to get a tracking number for your documents and letters in minutes. You don't even have to leave your desk to do it. To use it, you should simply head to Mailform.io and:
- Upload the document(s) you want to send.
- Tell us who to send it to.
- Enter a return address (in case your recipient's not there).
- Hit “Confirm & Send”. This will take you to a confirmation view.
- In this view, you can choose to print in color vs. black and white, single vs. double sided, and to send yourself a copy. Make sure you select the Certified Mail option while you're here.
- We'll notify you when your item's in the mail, and we'll include a US Mail Tracking link (for USPS)
And that’s it! Get started now!