Before, to send a letter, you would go through several steps:
- Buy an envelope
- Buy paper
- Buy a printer
- Install the printer
- Type up and print the letter
- Address the envelope
- Insert the letter in the envelope
- Buy stamps
- Lick the envelope
- Walk over to the post office, and leave the letter in the mailbox.
All you have to do is:
- Go to www.mailform.io and upload the documents you want to mail. Hit ‘NEXT’
- Enter the name and address of your recipient
- Enter your return address
- Hit "Send"
You can pay with a credit card or via Paypal. It’s as simple as that. Check it out, and tell us what you think. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, email us at email@example.com.
If you're wondering how to send a letter overnight, Mailform supports the USPS Overnight Service (via USPS Priority Mail Express). In addition, you can send via USPS Priority Mail for expedited, but less expensive service. If you're interested in the absolute fastest option, our sister service SendOvernightMail enables you to print and Mail via Fedex (orders are shipped via Fedex Kinkos): using Fedex Overnight, Fedex 2 Day, Fedex Express Saver, Fedex Ground, and Fedex Ground Home Delivery. All Fedex and USPS Priority options come with delivery confirmation via email, and you'll get a tracking number that you can independently use to verify that your documents were delivered.