Many businesses need to send bulk business mail from time to time, and for that they need a bulk mail service. Mailform is the best bulk mail service for business critical mail. For direct mail and marketing mail, there are other services we would recommend. For sending documents, forms, notices, and more, nothing on the market is faster or easier to use than Mailform. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for Mailform. Your account lets you track your orders and history.
- In the top right, select "Other Services" and select "Bulk Mail"
- Upload the documents you want to send via bulk mail
- Import the addresses via CSV. This is easier than typing them all out.
- Select the options for the mail you'd like to send. You can choose FedEx, Certified Mail, and more.
- Hit send and pay!
If you're looking for more detailed instructions, check out our "how to" video on YouTube:
Mailform's bulk business mail is perfect for all types of business applications, including sending
- abutters letters and notices
- neighbor notifications
- class action settlement letters
- demolition notices
And more. In addition, we provide significant volume discounts for people sending lots of documents and letters in bulk. Here are some sample bulk mail pricing discounts, when sending 1 page:
|Recipient Count||Price per Recipient||Total Cost||Discount %|
If you're sending extremely high volumes, please reach out for custom discounts, we'll do our best to earn your business. We also have several integration options for sending bulk mail from accounting services, including:
- Use our basic bulk mail option. Perfect for promotions, letters, campaigns,, etc.
- Use our Quickbooks Integration - perfect for invoices if you use Quickbooks for your accounting.
- Use our Harvest Integration - again, perfect for invoices, if you use Harvest.
- Use our FreeAgent integration, which perfect for invoices, if you use FreeAgent.
- Use our Freshbooks integration, which perfect for invoices, if you use Freshbooks.
Thanks for checking us out!